Friday, February 04, 2005

We did put all our fruit trees in a couple days ago. Will try to get pictures up in a couple days. We put in 2 peaches, 2 apricots, 2 apples, 4 plums, 1 persimmon, 2 pomegranate, and 3 kiwi. I also got all my seeds started that I could inside and out and even in the fridge (those silly Bells of Ireland) for the garden. We are going to have 6 different types of melons and 13 different varieties of tomatoes. I'm sure if you come visit us in the summer you'll go home with armfuls of fresh produce. ; ) Oh, I also forgot to add about the chicks, our cat Olivia (the little princess) thinks those chicks are some how going to come out so she can eat them. She spends all day out there next to the brooder where the chicks are and everytime I go out there to check them she is out there rubbing against me asking me to give her one. Silly cat, just wait til they get the size of the ones in the yard she won't have a chance. I will have to be careful with having my hens hatch out thier own broods, she just might sneek a snack. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Rurality said...

Just found your blog... nice pics and nice critters! Our new baby chicks aren't shipping til March so I enjoyed looking at yours.

Karen