Saturday, September 04, 2004

Getting the frame of the aviary for my birds built and painted

So far I've managed to get the frame of the aviary for my cockatiel and my parakeet ready to be taken up to the new place for assembly, still painting the second coat on everything. A nice pale yellow, which I can detail when it's assembled and we are settled in our new home and I have extra time. I will also get the roof cut to size and ready to be put together too. I'm so excited my birds are going to love me. They've been talking to each other through thier cages, it's so cute. Rufus is trying to teach the parakeet to cluck like a chicken, wolf whistle, say "pretty bird", and sound like a dodge pickup and a motorcycle starting up kinda meshed together sound. I will take pictures and post them soon. Yeah! I'm so excited!

No comments: